Kids Animal Playground PRO v6.0.8 [Latest]
If your kids are animal lovers and you’relooking for something both fun and educational, with tons ofcontent and lots of replay value, then with 12 games in one app,the fabulous Animal Playground is for you.
The 12 games included in the fabulous Animal Playgroundare:
• ERASE – 12 fun scratch cards: Little ones who may not yet havethe fine motor skills to draw or color can rub away the silversurface of each picture to discover what’s underneath!
• DRAW: Free-draw on the blank canvas or choose one of 27 differentanimal scenes to color-in. Toddlers can use the paint bucket to tapand fill-in different colors, while older kids can choose from 3different brush sizes.
• PIANO: Fancy some music? Free play on a keyboard with thenotes supplied by cats, frogs, cows or fish!
• REMEMBER: Just like the classic ‘Simon Says’ game, animals singnotes and your child has to repeat them in the same order.
• FIND IT: See if you can spot all the differences in each ofthe 30 animal scenes.
• PAIRS: This version of the classic matching game starts easy butincludes 110 cards!
• PUZZLE: 15 puzzles with 4 pieces each for the littlest onesand 60 additional puzzles with 8 pieces each for older kids.
• ROLL: A ‘tap and turn’ game for children who would find theslider puzzles too much of a challenge.
• SLIDER PUZZLE: With patience and persistence you CAN get thepieces in the right spot of 11 beautiful sliding puzzles!
• COLLECT: Help Mama fish through the 25 mazes to collect starsfor her 5 little babies.
• CATCH: Like ‘whack-a-mole’ you have to tap the animals as theypop up – but make sure you get the right ones!
• COLORS: A fun, fishy, bubble flinging game.
The games in the fabulous Animal Playground are designed toengage children as young as two years old but increase incomplexity and difficulty so that children up to the age of sixwill still find them a challenge. Perfect for siblings to playtogether or for kids to enjoy with their parents.
While playing all these games in addition to having fun yourchildren are developing and reinforcing all kinds of skills,including:
• An understanding of object permanence
• Matching and discriminating
• Fine and visual motor
• Spatial and bilateral awareness
• Logic and problem solving
• Independent play
This app was developed by me together with my children,incorporating feedback from parents and educators. Examples of someof the positive comments I’ve received are:
“Forget about downloading multiple apps to ensure all your kid’sfavorite games are on your iPad. Install one and be done with thefabulous Animal Playground” – bestappsforkids.com
“A very high quality app that is great value for money. Yourchildren will want to play with this for hours… Undoubtedly a 5Star and EAS Recommended app.” – educationalappstore.com
And you don’t have to worry about your children playingindependently with my apps because I take their privacy and onlinesafety very seriously. My apps include:
• no ads
• no data collection or tracking
• no social media sharing
• no in-app purchases