Air Navigation Pro v2.0.5 [Latest]
The newest Air Navigation Pro Android V2.0 hasa range of cool updated features including a new look, 3D and 2Dviews, Obstacle Databases, and Integrated 2D and 3D TerrainAwareness. Air Navigation Pro is designed for the VFR pilot whowants a responsive tool in the cockpit that offers state of the arttechnology to simplify their Pre-Flight Planning and In-FlightSituational awareness.
With Air Navigation you plan your routes with just a few taps,track your flights and you have access to an up to date database offree worldwide airspaces and waypoints. Prepare your flight betterthan ever with Air Navigation!
– Planning Routes
– 3D Flight view when 3D data is loaded
– Terrain Awareness
– Obstacle Databases
– Visual Approach Charts
A WIDE RANGE OF DATA
– Aeronautical waypoints (more than 160.000)
– Airspaces (more than 50 countries)
– Free maps (open source or from the public domain)
– ICAO navigation charts and Sectional charts
– ATC Flight Plans
– Approach charts (check list of countries available)
– Free Digital Elevation Model
– Aerial photos and commercial digital elevation model for thesynthetic vision and terrain awareness features
– Pre Flight Briefings showing NOTAMS (requires a subscription)
– Interactive 2D Moving map with map, waypoints, airspaces,route and navigation & approach charts on overlay
– Display of map widgets (position in 2,5,10 minutes, bearing,extended runway, notams, etc)
– Display of terrain elevation profile and airspaces in front ofthe airplane (with free DEM)
– Terrain Awareness in 2D and 3D (with commercial DEM)
– 3D Synthetic vision with realistic view of the terrain. Displaysspeed, altitude, attitude, course.
– Live flight tracking, requires data connection and a free accounton our website
– Multi-leg Route editor
– Direct to
– Instruments, HSI
– Custom point editor
– And much more…
A supported Android Device with a GPS is required to userealtime navigation modules. The Application is supported fromAndroid Version 4.0 (IceCream Sandwich) upwards, however werecommend that pilots install on devices with Android 4.1(Jellybean) upwards to maximise their user experience andapplication responsiveness.
Satisfied with Air Navigation? Let us know by leaving us arating and a review in the Play Store! This would mean a lot to us,thank you so much for your support.